Farm Safety Nova Scotia enjoys engaging with our farmers, industry partners and the community to find ways we can work together to enhance the health and safety of our sector. Learn more about events taking place in your area!
- This event has passed.
Coping with Isolation and Loneliness
February 9, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmAt No Cost
In this presentation participants will learn about the key elements to coping with Isolation and Loneliness. This will include:
- Discuss the link between mental health and social connections
- Explore what perceived isolation is
- Review the link between isolation and loneliness
- Define what loneliness looks like
- Provide some tips for how to insulate from experience loneliness
This no cost Webinar is funded by the CAP COVID-19 Agriculture Response Program and is limited to 300 participants.