- This event has passed.
Bridging over Troubled Waters: Ag Innovation in a Pandemic
November 5 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmAt No Cost
The Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) Conference is being held virtually this year with a series four interactive and engaging sessions over a period of four weeks. The theme of this years conference is “Lead an AgSafe Canada”
Session 2 Description:
This session will highlight some of the successes and resources available, including the latest ag-specific protocols and emergency planning resources. The breakout sessions will discuss some of the challenges and what producers are doing to remain resilient and plan for the future.
- Robert Gobeil, Canadian Agricultural Safety Association, Agricultural Safety and Health Specialist
- Peter Lundqvist, Professor, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Carolyn Sheridan, Ag Health & Safety Alliance
- Wendy Bennett, AgSafeBC – Temporary Foreign Workers / Labour Shortages
- Dean Anderson, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services – Greenhouses / U-Picks
- Lori Brookhouse, Farm Safety Nova Scotia – PPE Supply and Resources