WHMIS 2015 – SPANISH
This course is designed to educate a worker, supervisor, manager, and/or farmer on the major elements of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS). The participant is taught in Spanish how to implement a WHMIS Program in compliance with existing legislation.
WHMIS is an OHS Regulatory Requirement: All those working with or in proximity to chemicals require training.
Learning & Performance Outcomes:
- Understand the WHMIS system as it relates to the Global Harmonized System.
- Identify Hazard Pictograms.
- Read labels and understand the different types of labels.
- Learn the sections of Safety Data Sheets and how to use them in the workplace.
- Apply the information learned to use, handle and store chemicals on the farm.