We know your time is valuable and you have very little of it to spare, so we can work for you. The Farm Safety Advisor can help you draft a Farm Safety Plan specifically for your farm activities or consult on other farm safety issues, concerns or initiatives.
The Farm Safety Advisor can…
- build a farm safety plan for your specific farming operations.
- conduct one-on-one on-farm inspections.
- consult on farm specific issues or concerns.
- provide OHS inspection support.
- provide OHS compliance order or stop work order support.
- help develop farm specific best practices
- conduct a needs or gap analysis for your farm to identify high risk areas on the farm and where training and support is needed.
- review current farm safety plan & recommend ways to monitor, track and update the plan.
- provide ongoing support in the implementation and communication of the farm safety plan.
The Benefits of Using a Farm Safety Advisor:
- Professional advice.
- Good sense approach to compliance with OHS legislation.
- Reduce costs of workplace incident and injury.
- Increased employee motivation and retention.
- Increase in Farm productivity, efficiency, and sustainability.
- Enhance the safety culture on your farm.
Having a one-on-one consult with an experienced registered safety professional will free up your time and resources to use in other areas on the farm.
The Farm Safety Advisor can help you establish safety policies, practices, procedures, and provide training that will allow your farm to grow and become more competitive and sustainable.
Complete cost estimate provided and confirmed upon booking. Rates are below industry standard.
Start with a needs assessment based on your specific farm activities. Contact the Farm Safety Advisor today to book your consult. Phone Lori Brookhouse at 902-957-2785 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.